YOU CAN NOW PAY IN 2 EASY WAYS
For better availability and easier use the Village of Ontonagon now offers 2 ways of paying online.
The 2 systems have different benefits and as a valued village residents you can choose what works best for you.
PAY ONLINE THROUGH PSN
Click the blue or white button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are an easy 3-step process.
PAY BY PHONE THROUGH PSN*
Call toll-free (877) 390-7368. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
PAY BY MAIL
Send a check to:
Village of Ontonagon
315 Quartz Street
Ontonagon, Michigan 49953
*By paying online, mobile or phone:
- A $1.00 fee is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at (866) 917-7368. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at (906) 884-2305.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.
PAY ONLINE THROUGH HEYGOV
DETAILS ABOUT HEYGOV PAYMENTS
- Payment processing fee is flat 2,9%+30¢ for all online payments
- Your account is automatically created when you pay
- You have the ability to pay a number of services like Water bills, Property taxes, Marina charges and Annual Boat permits
- Your payments are secured by industry leading security protocols
HOW CAN YOU PAY
Paying with HeyGov is very easy and takes 2 steps. It can be done by: