YOU CAN NOW PAY IN 2 EASY WAYS
For better availability and easier use the Village of Ontonagon now offers 2 ways of paying online.
The 2 systems have different benefits and as a valued village residents you can choose what works best for you.
PAY ONLINE THROUGH HEYGOV
DETAILS ABOUT HEYGOV PAYMENTS
- Payment processing fee is flat 2,9%+30¢ for all online payments
- Your account is automatically created when you pay
- You have the ability to pay a number of services like Water bills, Property taxes, Marina charges and Annual Boat permits
- Your payments are secured by industry leading security protocols
HOW CAN YOU PAY
Paying with HeyGov is very easy and takes 2 steps. It can be done by:
PAY ONLINE THROUGH PSN
Click the blue or white button above. The first time you will register; after that, payments are an easy 3-step process.
PAY BY PHONE THROUGH PSN*
Call toll-free (877) 390-7368. Make sure to have your bill handy to provide your customer account number.
PAY BY MAIL
Send a check to:
Village of Ontonagon
315 Quartz Street
Ontonagon, Michigan 49953
*By paying online, mobile or phone:
- A $1.00 fee is charged for checking/savings payments; 2.75% (+50¢ if payment is less than $100) is applied to credit/debit card payments.
- You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill. (Auto-pays must be set up online.)
- You can print receipts, view past payments, see status of payments, stop Auto-Pay by going online.
If you need assistance with paying online, call PSN at (866) 917-7368. If you have questions on the amount of your bill or need service, call us at (906) 884-2305.
We use Payment Service Network to process our payments. PSN has been certified as maintaining the highest level of security as required by the credit card industry.